Monday, December 28, 2009

Would your finger nails and toe nails pass a spot check at this moment in time?

';Yes'; l am meticulous with any thing about ';Looking Good';Would your finger nails and toe nails pass a spot check at this moment in time?
finger nails yes ive just filed them toe nails .....not quite....cant get them in my mouth, which make a change normally suffer with that foot in mouth every day......Would your finger nails and toe nails pass a spot check at this moment in time?
Yes Yes
yes, except for my fingernails are horribly bitten :(


bad habit.
Finger nails yes...toes :( made a bodge of them last cut so i'm having to grow them out for a next cut...
Nope one broken finger nail %26amp; chipped polish on big toe God What a state to be in lol
Yes,except the green fungus on my toes!
Finger nails yes. But because of a bad back, I need a pedicure.
Sure, if I was auditioning for a role in '; Where The Wild Things Are';...
I am perfect in every way and modest with it
You betcha.
Definitely. I am not one to live in such a manner that they would not....that's gross.
aye, always.
Yes, theyve only been done a couple of days... got to in flipflop weather
always my friend!
oh yes
no
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment