Monday, December 28, 2009

Can you make your finger nails grow faster?

I bite my nails, and its very hard to stop, so I was wondering how I can make my nails grow, and plus I will stop biting them.


Thanks if you can help!Can you make your finger nails grow faster?
That sounds like a really weird movie to me. I'm gonna guess 'An American Werewolf In London'? LOL! This IS the movie catagory you know, so if you're NOT gonna ask a movie question, then at least work it into a movie question lol Something like this: I was watching 'An American Werewolf In London' and noticed when he changed into a werewolf his fingernails grew out. I bite my nails,etc.... See? Anything can be worked into a movie question! Just try it next time or go to the correct catagory :-) Now. I know there's a product that will make them grow quicker and I think there's a certain vitamin you can take but I really have no idea any specifics. Do a search for it and I'm sure you'll find something, and if you do, post it back on here because, although I don't bite mine, I 'pick' them to death...LOL! It keeps me up at night sometimes because I can't seem to stop. I get something on my mind and just start picking and before I realize it, I've been doing it for hours! good luck to ya :-)Can you make your finger nails grow faster?
Try prenatal vitamins. Makes your hair and nails grow faster, and makes them stronger, too.
push back your cuticles and drink milk and take vitamins.





more calcium will make them grow faster and when they grow in they will be stronger so they dont break.





The most common nail wreckers are harsh detergents and water, which can stress nail fibers. So be sure to put rubber gloves on while you clean or do dishes.





Also, avoid using perfume lotions that usually contain alcohol if your nails are brittle. It will only make your nails worse.





It may be possible that your calcium intake is low, as well.





The nail is made of a hard protein called keratin. A protein is one of the building blocks which make up the body. The nails help protect the ends of the fingers and toes from trauma and also help us pick up small objects. Over the last hundred years, the nails have become more important for cosmetic reasons and less important for protection. Manicuring is the care of the hands and nails. Basic manicuring should be done once a week. Every 4-6 weeks it is a good idea to seek the services of a professional manicurist. A professional manicurist best knows how to keep your nails looking healthy and beautiful.





Source(s):


http://www.skinsite.com/info_nail_care.h鈥?/a>
I had a friend who constantly bit her nails. One day I noticed her nails were long ans strong, she said she started using formaldehyde. It really worked.
two things dear...


1) get fake nails...


2) why is this posted under movies?
good multi-vitamin and lots of rice. don't know how to get you to stop biting them though..my daughter had to have acrylic nails.
folic acid pills
Prenatal vitamins and gelatin work
fingernails grow at one speed.you cant make them grow faster. it might be even impossible. some kind of genuis would have to figure that out.
Take a good multi-vitamin, and eat some jello. Gelatin makes your nails grow really fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment