Monday, December 28, 2009

My finger nails and toe nails are brittle and they break alot !?

I eat right I don't know whats the problem ? Any ideas on good supplements or diets anything to help ????My finger nails and toe nails are brittle and they break alot !?
You should try this vitamin called Ester E. Its just like vitamin E but better, it says heart and circulation on the side but after taking it for like 3 weeks to a month they should get stronger. It is at Walmart, 30 pills for $5.88, I've been taking it for 3 months and it works wonders!!!My finger nails and toe nails are brittle and they break alot !?
I purchased a product called TIPS. Its available on QVC.com. They have a whole line of nail products. Lotion, polish remover, files, polish, etc. I've been using the products for about 18 mos. and my nail look good. I wore artificial nail for about 25 yrs., so mine were a mess. I use it daily, its a great product!!! HSN.com has a great product, too. Its Hemp with rosemary oil. They have an oil to put on nails and a roll on cuticle oil. Its mfg. by IBB (Italian Bath %26amp; Body) These are great products, too. Sometimes I just mix them up!! One at night, one in the morning.
Could need more calcium. If you are pretty young you need a lot. Also if you drink a lot of soda it depletes calcium from your body.
Go to the store and find the clear coat stuff and look for it to say something like stronger nails..
Mine are this way too... The only thing that helps is putting Hard As Nails clear nail polish on them.

No comments:

Post a Comment