Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How many people besides me think long and painted finger nails on a so called man are sissy.?

i think that the guy is a sissy.no man should have long painted finger nailsHow many people besides me think long and painted finger nails on a so called man are sissy.?
thats is totally gayHow many people besides me think long and painted finger nails on a so called man are sissy.?
sissy for sure,colored nails are not for men
They're not sissy... they're gay! Sounds like someone is having an identity crisis to me.
I can maybe see how some rock stars could have their nails painted, I guess it would be part of their act or whatever. Gothic guys, OK I guess. But long manicured nails? Sorry but that's gay and if you say it isn't then you're in denial or in the closet. Nothing wrong with it though. What's wrong is that you are not accepting yourself for what you are and you're only lying to yourself. The truth is pretty clear to everyone else other than you. There is no blinder man than the man that doesn't want to see the truth.
A Man with a long and painted finger nails? Sissy? No. Just Gay.
yeah gross.
gross...and disgusting. Men shouldn't keep nails long!
disagree. I get far more attention from women with them than without. If it gets the job of making a connection done, there are only some limits I am not willing to goto. Having nail polish that removes in minutes is not a big deal.
I have long painted finger nails and everyone calls me a sissy. But I am a crossdressing guy. At first it bothered me, but now I am use to it. But I would look ridiculous dressed as a girl, and I did not have my nails done! That would also be like wearing my mini skirt without pantyhose. I just would not do it!

No comments:

Post a Comment