Monday, December 28, 2009

What colour should I paint my finger and toe nails?

Well...it's getting hotter and I will be showing more of my feet and hands..what colour should I paint them? I just can't decide..I am so fickle ahha =]





If it helped....I am caramel darkish brown with gold undertones





Thanks! xWhat colour should I paint my finger and toe nails?
Mine Are Red With Black Dots On Each Finger Nail Just At The End And on The Fourth Finger Instead Of A Black Dot There Is A Jem !





JodieWhat colour should I paint my finger and toe nails?
First, I don't know where you live but in my town it's still scarf and glove weather.


Anyways, I'd go for a red or pink. It depends on what you're wearing though.
paint them gold colour.it will appear natural.
Peach or terracotta
Sweetheart, if thay's the most important question you have to answer today, you're not doing too bad!
Light colors like beige opals are great for warmer weather and always look fresh and clean.
Get them done black and red it looks cool!
a bright pink
Lol


mine are yellow green pink neon.





Stick to a pale pink or bronze
pink or red! or a colour that suits what you're wearing xx
  • kiss lip gloss
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment