Tuesday, December 22, 2009

How often do you cut your finger nails?

i just cut mine!! yayHow often do you cut your finger nails?
between every 5 - 10 daysHow often do you cut your finger nails?
i bite my nails so i usually cut them once every two months
Every week. I hate long nails, makes me shiver.
once a week
Whenever they start chipping...
I cut them when they get long lol btw i just cut my 8 year old brother's today : - )
I only cut mine when my husband tells me to. I like long nails.
like every week or two. They grow really fast.
i don't cut them i bit them lol i bit my toes nails every other month because they don't grow much lol
wow, thats so ironic i just finished cutting mine! =D





hahha whenever i have the time
sometimes every friday


and sometimes when i want to :)
once a week, but i use fake nails sumtimes. n i luv french manicure
Once a week..Every Friday morning before I go to work ..
  • kiss lip gloss
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment