Monday, December 28, 2009

How can I stop biting my finger nails? PLEASE HELP!?

Well I really want to stop biting my nails. I want to grow my nails so they are really long but I can't! I have tried using that clear stuff that tastes gross, but if it gets on your food, then my food tastes disgusting!


PLEASE HELP! xHow can I stop biting my finger nails? PLEASE HELP!?
well u gotta think of the bad sides


evrytime u chew on ur nails


rmember sometimes if u over-chew them , theyll stop growing n u will NVER have long nor beautiful nails


try chewing on something else , evrytime u feel like biting ur nail


pop in a candy in ur mouth ..How can I stop biting my finger nails? PLEASE HELP!?
i had the same problem! i used to bite my nails non stop, it was bad, i tried a few things such as chewing gum, and one time i got my nails done really nice, and it encouraged me not to bite my nails anymore, so they could keep looking nice, i now have medium nails, and i dont bite them anymore, just pick a fun color, and design and try to keep it that way, having nicely done nails will encourage you to keep them that way, hope it helps=]
put chilli n your nails so that way youll get into a habit of not bitting your nails (it worked for me) if not chilli wasabi or some other type of thing you dont ike the taste of











.....

















or if none of that workes you could go and buy this stuff you put on your nails like nail polish stuff that taste hell bad
Paint them - every time you look at them it should remind you not to bite them, because you don't want to eat nail polish haha. If that doesn't work, you could always get gel or acrylic nails because you can't bite those.
go get your nails done


i have that same problem


i still think about biting mine


but i dnt...because either i go get


them dont at the nail salon or i do


them myself. Or when i want to bite them


i tend to file them down that way they arent long enough


to bite on. i hope i've helped!!
think of all the bacteria and dirt that gets underneath your nails
wear nail varnish. works for me, if i bite my nails it usually chips nail varnish

No comments:

Post a Comment