Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I just painted my finger nails black?

i think they look cute. and its my way to kind of get into the halloween spirt. im not going to be made fun of right? is it ugly? its just for halloween. im 16 and in highschool. please be as honest as possible. thank you so much in advance:) and maybe if you want state your age. thanks!I just painted my finger nails black?
Black nail polish is cute! Not just for getting into Halloween spirit but for the cold weather season too! I love using dark nail polish, black is definitely a fav.








I'm 18 btw.I just painted my finger nails black?
Have fun with your halloween spirit.


At your age, what your friends and classmates think of you is of paramount importance.


When you get older, you will realize just how little all that peer acceptance really mattered.
there are tons of high schoolers in my area who paint their nails black. there are some girls in their 20s around here who wear black nail polish too %26amp; it looks good on them. nobody is going to make fun of you for it.
Sweetheart, if you want to paint your nails black. go for it. You don't have to ask the Y/A community for approval.


I'm sure it looks very Halloweeny
I don't think it's ugly at all. If you like it, wear it.
is that 4 halloween a witch !

No comments:

Post a Comment