Tuesday, December 22, 2009

URGENT, what can help make my finger nails grow faster?

in the philippines, summer is coming and i wish my nails were longer so that i could have it nail polished. but my problem is my nails are super SUPER duper short! please help me. i really want to get my nails long. any tips? suggestions? i hope not those really expensive ones cause, im not that rich. i dont have much money.please help me. id probably be on my knees if we could see each other. :PURGENT, what can help make my finger nails grow faster?
i'll say foods high in protein? if it helps at all.


i said this since fingernails are made up of mainly proteins if i'm not mistaken. yeah good luck or you can just wait it out for a few weeks ;DURGENT, what can help make my finger nails grow faster?
well how fast do you need them to grow by


they have a bunch of like cuticle oil and nail hardening and growing oils that you just drop onto you nail


that will prbly take a month or so


but if you need it faster get tips


theyre like those nails that you just glue on


im pretty sure you can buy all of this at a drug store for no more than like $10 or $20
You can try taking some prenatal vitamins. They are packed with proteins and other stuff. I recently told my cousin to do the same thing and she said they actually are growing.


If you would rather try somethin else maybe buying nail growing solutions from any convient store. I've tried them before but never saw any results but you can try it. Hope this helped and thanks for answering mine :)
applying nox gelatin tablets or powder on and around the nail or traditionally biotin has been used to treat damaged horse hooves.... i hope works on you ^_^
If you eat healthy and make sure to get all your B vitamins, folic acid and omegas your nails will come out healthy and strong. However, I don't think there will be anyway to make them grow faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment