Monday, December 28, 2009

Any ways to stop biting finger nails?

It sounds grose, but, i really do bite them short. I need help!


Please, do u have any really good way to stop me from biting my finger nails? thanks xAny ways to stop biting finger nails?
There is actually a polish developed for this...forget the name though. It's like putting the stuff in dogs food to make them not wonna eat their poop(for an example). You brush it on, and trust me, you WON'T want to bite them! lolAny ways to stop biting finger nails?
buy that stuff that you put on your fingers that makes them taste really bitter then you won't want to vhew them and it makes it really quick to stop because the stuff you put on your nails transfurrs to the sanwiches that you eat which puts you of more. this stuff only owrks (like most things) if you have will power.
ah. im trying to stop now. i've bitten my nails forever.. im just constantly keeping them painted...thats what's preventing me from biting them now.my nails are finally longer than they've ever been. =)
put something nasty tasting on them, or if you can't stand spicy stuff put something spicy on them. Also try masking tape :)
They sell this stuff at walmart that you put on your nails that makes em taste awful so you stop knawing on them!
Acrylics
Put some horrible tasting nail varnish on !
Have self-control. Learn to control yourself
get a different habit
Just think of all the disgusting jerms you are putting in your mouth when you do it.


Ewwww!
good old stop'n'gro
tell me when you find out :P

No comments:

Post a Comment