Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Help with painting my toes and finger nails?

I do paint my nails but every time i do it it does not look that good and i cant afford to go get them professionally done how can i make them look ProfessionalHelp with painting my toes and finger nails?
that is a difficult one. it will take some practice. Also, buff your nails before applying the polish. Apply two coats of color and a two coats of a top clear sealer. You may want to also go with lighter colors that blend with your skin tones. big smeared 'bright red' polish looks more obvious when its messed up then lets say a sweet peach/coral/light pink color.





I love painted fingers and toes.Help with painting my toes and finger nails?
Use good nail polish and getting them look good will need practice.





Also, try to paint your nails on a stable surface, not you knee or lap. Do it on a table, it works for me. :)
What live your life said.

No comments:

Post a Comment