Tuesday, December 22, 2009

POLL: Are your finger nails and toe nails painted? If so~ What color are they?

Yes, but only my fingernails and they are a wonderful shade of light/off orange that is sheer with glitter in it. It really looks nice.





I will gladly paint your nails for you. Will you help me highlight my hair?





Sandy :O)POLL: Are your finger nails and toe nails painted? If so~ What color are they?
Mine are a deep pastel pink- really nice. It's made by Nivea.POLL: Are your finger nails and toe nails painted? If so~ What color are they?
One hand is black and one is red becuz on New Years i had a Rock Band night and dressed like a rocker....
black i painted them with perm marker lol
I'm going to get them painted. I love Dark pink (fooshy) by Chanel I use it the most and red, dark red by Givenchy they look pretty on the hands
nope. im giving them a ';break.'; i like ur new avatar by the way
No.


If I paint them, they chip to fast.


It's not worth it with my nails.
nop!!..... :P
no...but if i do paint them...its either..black..purple with sparkles...or silver chrome.





( thats the only colors i have...im thinking of buying blue next)





and then..when im done...they chip..and then i just bite the rest off..im weird.
no they r not painted
French manicure on my finger nails with bright red toe nails.
white
Sure Kiddo. Mine are always light pink. Get comfortable and I will take care of that in a jiffy while we talk.
No mine aren't..I'm thinking about painting tham though. If I do paint them they will be black.
They are not painted.
yup...a dark shade of red
Nope, but I want to paint my fingernails black.
Dark pink.
just my toes, red
my toe nails aren't painted but my finger nails are..................the colors are green hot-pink brown red-pink gold white orange blue yellow black.they look really cool
Yes...Cocoa
Mine are clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment