Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chemical Burns on Finger from Nail Polish Remover?

I had very bad chemical burning on my fingers from a non-acetone nail polish a little over a year ago. The company is trying to get me to settle. What do you think? I still do not have all the feeling in my fingers that I used to. If anybody had this problem, please respond! The brand I used was Equate Non-Acetone Nail Polish Remover. I wasn't sure if anybody else had this problem.Chemical Burns on Finger from Nail Polish Remover?
No, i've used that brand before with no problems. Did you have anything else on your fingers at the time you used it? Like, that could have caused the reaction?





EDIT - just saw your second part of the posting...





You might want to take the money...but find out how much. Make sure they at least cover your medical bills.Chemical Burns on Finger from Nail Polish Remover?
It IS HAPPENING TO ME RIGHT NOW. this is definatly a chemical burn

Report Abuse



um sometimes that happens becasue your skin does not agree with one of the chemicals in the brand what you should do is go try another brand or go see a chemist

No comments:

Post a Comment