Monday, December 28, 2009

I see white marks in my finger nails what does it mean?

does it mean im not healthy?I see white marks in my finger nails what does it mean?
kind of. it means you're lacking some vitaminsI see white marks in my finger nails what does it mean?
It is caused by banging your finger on something kind of like a bruise or possible a zinc deficiency but that is usually accompanied by other symptoms as well. In rarer cases it could be an infection under the nail but usually that is different colors with the white. I have them on my fingers and they usually show up after hitting my hand.





Hope that helps!
Yes, it is an indication that 'something' is wrong. It is likely that it is not serious, but if they are significantly white and it continues for several days - you should check with your doctor.





Could be blood anemic, which could have many sources that can cause that - some of which will Need to be checked out. You are not anemic for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment