Monday, December 28, 2009

Guys, Is it weird when a girl paints her finger/ toe nails?

If it isn;t what color do you find most attractive?Guys, Is it weird when a girl paints her finger/ toe nails?
oh honey, im a man and i paint my nails.


I dont like the look of plain nails, theyre quite disgusting.


So females that paint their nails , are much more attractive than females who dont paint their nails.





First, go for a colour that compliments your skin tone, and what your wearing, then apply a layer of clear polish to give that extra shine.





Personally my favourite colour on my nails would be black, its quite masculine i think, and it makes me appeal more manly, if i had pink nails, you'd probably think im gay.





On girls, fluro green is a definate turn off, its putrid.


Pink is nice, makes them seem girly.


Black, emo/punk i'd say


Red, is sexy. but can look bad.


Yellow, oh gosh no.


Orange, honey thats sooo 80's


Blue, i like blue, gives off a cold feeling..


Silver, its very stunning.





;)Guys, Is it weird when a girl paints her finger/ toe nails?
It isn't weird for a girl to paint her nails. It's normal.





And any colour is fine, as long is it suits the girl (meaning suits her style and personality).


So, a girl that is more on the quiet and plain side would look awkward in yellow or blue nails, but someone that likes eccentricities would love those colours. As long as the girl is comfortable in what she wears, that is attractive.
I think black %26amp; neon green or orange is cuteon a girl.


Just make the girl who has black nail polish isn't gothic, it's till cute when they paint it black.
I'm not answering your question (I'm kinda a girl you see haha), but I always wanted to know the answer to that!! Thanks for asking it!
I don't find it attractive and when boys do it its just ****** wierd
no it isnt wierd it says she cares about how part of her body looks lol


hot pink is a def turn on
No, I like red.
I thought it was normal.


any color but black
Most guys wont even notice our nails. We do them for no reason.
pink I think
purple..red.. pink idk really

No comments:

Post a Comment