Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Smashed Finger, Now Nail is curling?

I smashed my finger a few weeks ago, the entire nail is black underneath and i never drained it. Its not pain full at all but my finger still looks swollen because the nail is curling down the length of the finger. Is this just a normal part of the nail falling off? Also how can I tell if the nailbed is destroyed and no nail will grow back. There is a spot in the middle of the damaged nail that looks like the nail is growing underneath it, however id like to know the extent the damage would have to be to prevent the nail to never grow back.Smashed Finger, Now Nail is curling?
you wont die and you just have to wait it out and wait till the nail fallls off. thats about it and put a bandaid on the finger to keep pressureSmashed Finger, Now Nail is curling?
Umm, I don't think it's is that serious. Okay, I think the ';curling'; affect is just a reaction to the smashed finder. Is the nail long enough to cut it with a nail cutter? If so try. Hope this helps! :]
  • kiss lip gloss
  • coupons
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment