Monday, December 28, 2009

Do you have to cut your nails short to finger yourself/others?

lol just wondering!! Otherwise, would it hurt the ';fingeree';?Do you have to cut your nails short to finger yourself/others?
OMG


Your defiantly my favorit poster girl!Do you have to cut your nails short to finger yourself/others?
Short nails indefinately, unless you want to take the chance of bleeding. This may even lead to infection, who knows. I have been cut by my bf alot of times. I have to tell him to stop because of the nails alot. It would be best to cut them short and file them to a rounded smoothness.
Your vaginal tissue is very sensitive and can easily tear. I find that if a guys finger nails are not clipped very short that I will sometimes bleed and that is not pleasant at all!





So definitely keep the nails short!
Yes i always cut myn just in case i do cut my gf, i have had friends not and cut there girlfriends and it caused great Irritationn for the girl after.
probably,
you dont have to but it will be very uncomfortable if u dont lol
YES

No comments:

Post a Comment