Monday, December 28, 2009

How can i get nail polish off my fingers without ruining my nails?

i always buy those cotton buds that are for beauty. one end is a flat round one for eye make up, the other end is a thin point. if you dip this end into nail varnish remover and gently rub it around the skin you can clean it without disturbing the nails. if you have a steady hand a normal cotton bud will also do it!How can i get nail polish off my fingers without ruining my nails?
I know what you mean. Some people have dry nails. In the sense, when you use the nail polish remover it tends to make the nails look unhealthy. This is because the remover tends to take out also the naturally secreted sebum oil of the nails. I recommend these strategies to pamper ur claws to an awesome feeling:





1. Use a Q-Tip or a small cotton swab


2. Dilute your nail polish remover with water in 3:1 ratio


3. remove the polish quickly taking care that the remover doesnt stay so long in the nail


4. Quickly dab some moisturizer and wipe them on your nails


5. Use 1-2 drops of baby oil on the nails and message them


6. Leave the nails to breathe naturally overnight


7. Apply new nail polish next dayHow can i get nail polish off my fingers without ruining my nails?
I try to paint my nails before I shower.


Make sure the nails are completely dry.


The water softens up the nail polish around the nails and it's much easier to peel off.


If there is still nail polish then with a q-tip very carefully I just go around the nail with just a tiny bit of nail polish on the cotton.
Dip a Q-tip (cotton bud) into some nail polish remover and then carefully go around the edge of your nail.
What I do is get a wet washcloth and rub the part of your skin where the nail polish is. It always works for me. Good Luck!
Use a conditioning, acetone free nail varnish remover and wash your hands immediately afterwards.
u buy nail varnish remover. These are available in many shops such as boots, superdrug, etc
just use the nail polish remover(amyl acetate) on a cotton bud. Wash it afterwards.It will not hurt you.
put nail polish remover on a cotton bud (the cotton stick things) and take it off your fingers. thats what i do :)
A cue tip with nail polish remover works perfect!
confused????
  • kiss lip gloss
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment