Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have red patches under some of mt finger nails and sore to touch i have psoriasis could this be connected?

i have redness under my fingernails which is sore to touch could it be connected to me having psoriasisI have red patches under some of mt finger nails and sore to touch i have psoriasis could this be connected?
Check with your doctor, sounds like what I have 'Vasculitis'. I also get red sore spots on my hands or feet, approx. every 4 weeks. Good luck!!I have red patches under some of mt finger nails and sore to touch i have psoriasis could this be connected?
yes it comes with psoriasis. check with your doctor, ask him more about psoriasis and what the conditions are that come with it.





one of the medications to treat Psoriasis that i am familiar with is Neotigason Acitretin.





Hope that helped,


cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment