Tuesday, December 22, 2009

I have an obsession with biting my finger nails. it's really annoying and it makes my fingers look nasty.?

i need some tips on how i could possibly stop.I have an obsession with biting my finger nails. it's really annoying and it makes my fingers look nasty.?
I stopped biting my nails when I got braces, because it was harder to bite them. That probably won't help you much.





You can get bad tasting nail polish, so that you don't want to have your hands in your mouth. You could use this: http://www.amazon.com/MAVALA-Stop-Biting鈥?/a>I have an obsession with biting my finger nails. it's really annoying and it makes my fingers look nasty.?
put a rubber band around your wrist and snap it everytime you put your hand up to your mouth. or put some nasty tasting lotion on your nails haha
try getting some vasaline and putting it on and around your nails. i won't describe what it does, you can try it out yourself, there is no harm to it either, but i'm sure it'll help a little. good luck. sorry i couldn't be more of a help
put fake nails on. or give the thing you like most to your parents and dont take it back until you stop.
i used to bite my nails too. I actually decided that i wanted to grow my nails and started using nail polish so i wouldnt bite. I'm not sure if thats going to help you though

No comments:

Post a Comment