Monday, December 28, 2009

How to pull off blue Finger&Toe nails & still look straight?

How to pull off blue Finger%26amp;Toe nails %26amp; still look straight %26amp; masculine?








Should i paint my toenails Blue 4 customer





--------------------------------------鈥?br>




Should i paint my fingernails and toenails Blue for cutomer service day ?





Blue is the official color of customer service week and on monday we are all encouraged to wear blue .





I got blue flip flops(last summer) , Blue denim shorts a blue shirt and spikers blue hair gel





Also i dont want to come across as a cross dresser per se altho the blue toe nails and blue fingernails might make me look more femm than i want to





Any suggestions on how to remasculinize my appearance if i stoop as low a painting my finger and toe nails ?





Splash on Drakkar ?


Extra amounts of swagger ?How to pull off blue Finger%26amp;Toe nails %26amp; still look straight?
Sure, paint your fingernails and toenails blue. Why not?? It doesn't matter what other people think and most people will think you have a fun personality for being outgoing. I would.How to pull off blue Finger%26amp;Toe nails %26amp; still look straight?
I don't think what you wear for a special work day is going to make anybody think that you're gay. I would imagine that whatever impression they already have of you wouldn't change just because you dress up for a promotion. When you ';stoop'; to painting your nails in this situation, it's neither masculine or feminine - it's just for fun, and doesn't signify anything. I guess I have to wonder why you're worried, unless you already think someone is questioning your sexual orientation; if that's the case, one day of ';swagger'; won't change a thing either - they'll still think you're gay.
If you want to paint your nails, do it. Don't try and make excuses, or justify your sexuality. You know yourself, your friends know you, what others think is unimportant (unless you are looking to move up in the company you speak of). Being a trailblazer means suffering the consequences. In our society, guys painting their nails are seen as unprofessional (besides whatever questions people have about what team you pitch for). I used to decorate my nails (not just paint them). While few think I am anything but Hetro, the practice did hold me back when it came to promotions. Follow your heart, but be prepared for the fallout.
lol...thats funny...what you should do so you dont go over the line of looking feminine is dont paint the whole nail! since it seems like you dont mind looking crazy ANYWAY, just draw a blue dot or something, sorry i know this sounds ugly, but its not something a girl would do AND youll still have customer service spirit....





i hope this helped, i tried

No comments:

Post a Comment