Monday, December 28, 2009

White Flecks on my finger nails?

I have a bunch of little white flecks all over my finger nails. What are they and what do i do about them? Don't suggest nail polish.White Flecks on my finger nails?
Hello


It can be due to trauma to the nail bed, like banging your nail on a door, or applying too much pressure to the nail when you push back your cuticles.





You can moisturize your nails to keep them hydrated, and to promote nail strength and flexibility.


The only thin you can do is to let them grow out. It takes 4-5 months for a nail to grow from cuticle to tip, so you (I know you said no nail polish) will have to put some nail polish over them while the nail grow.White Flecks on my finger nails?
I'm pretty sure they are normal, I get them sometimes too. Most of the time they are calcium buildups. An old wive's tale says that the number of white specks on your nails equals the number of crushes you have. Haha.


The only other thing I can think of that is might possibly be is a vitamin deficiency, but that is unlikely. It's normal!
  • kiss lip gloss
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment