Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Is there anything that will make my finger nails grow faster?

Almost every place...including Walmart....that sell vitamins has some that specifically target nails and hair.I have taken them and could definitely tell a difference, but it took awhile.Is there anything that will make my finger nails grow faster?
Where i am from people often recommend using garlic which is found in some natural nail polishes or using another natural nail polish which is a nail hardner to prevent the nail from tearing and enhances the growth and thickness of your fingernail.Is there anything that will make my finger nails grow faster?
some myths that work for me is to eat yogurt and mayonaise at the same time it works or bite into hulves of garlic
drink loads of milk and your nails will grow faster and harder.
sally nails nutri nail!
Massage and manicures.
No.
Nutranail works wonders for my nails when they weren't growing fast or strong.
yes it is called fast grow nails and it will make your nails grow 3 inches more. You can find it at all medicine stores.
yes there is a type of polish called hard nails it makes them harder and they grow very long
i don't know if faster, but jello will make them stronger an not so easy to break accidentally
prenatal pills
Go to GNC they have vitamins just for hair and nail growth, I know people who use them and swear by them!
Prenatal vitamins.
Drink loads of milk, it's full of protine
The rate your hair and nails grow actually depends on your metabolism, so a healthy diet and regular excercise.
Nothing that I know of, but you can use fake ones.....
I highly recommend Sally Hanson Maximum Growth in conjunction with Revitanail.





I always had short peeling nails, so I got acrylics. I put up with 3 years of refills before getting jack of my technician being a bit of a cow when it came to appointments and had them taken off.





Even though revitanail specifies not putting it on nails that have just had acrylics removed for at least a month, I put it on straight away.





My nails have been long and strong ever since! I cannot rave about revitanail enough.





I used Sally Hanson's Maximum Growth before I got acrylics and even now sometimes. Now that I have healthy nails I don't use it as much because my nails grow well enough on their own, but when I did use it, I found it really does make a difference.
nail growth nail polish

No comments:

Post a Comment