Monday, December 28, 2009

How come finger nails grow so fast and toe nails are not???

I cut finger nails about 2times during a month.


But my toe nails hardly grow, I cut em every 6month or so...


Is it normal?How come finger nails grow so fast and toe nails are not???
finger nails are exposed to more sunlight so grow faster.








+ evolution makes are finger nails (AKA claws) grow faster cos we needed them for digging/getting food/ protection etcHow come finger nails grow so fast and toe nails are not???
Your toenails are typically thicker and wider, so it takes more keratin (the protein that builds up to make nails) to create growth on your toenails than on your fingernails, which are much thinner.
hmm... for me its the other way around i usually have to cut my toenails and it take forecer for my fingernails to grow

No comments:

Post a Comment