Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Ladies,,What is the record for the longest finger nails? and How long are your finger nails?

Longest fingernails:


Who: Shridhar Chillal


From: Poona, India


Overall length: 6.15 Meters - 20 Feet 2 1/4 Inches


Longest single nail: Thumbnail - 4 Feet 3 Inches


Date recorded: July 08 1998





He has been in the Guinness Book of World Records for the past 20 years.





Mine are only 2'1/2 inchesLadies,,What is the record for the longest finger nails? and How long are your finger nails?
you're welcome

Report Abuse


Ladies,,What is the record for the longest finger nails? and How long are your finger nails?
How long are your toe nails also?
hey the is in guiness books of world record, i think they were like six feet and were on a man, he keeps them cover to prevent breakage.
i dont know what the longest nail was ... however mine are down to the cuticle..
I don't know how long the longest are, butmine are about 1 1/2 inches from finger tip... looks good I think (natural) Best wishes
That answer has been recorded in the Guiness Book of World Records, and mine are just long enough to cover the tips of my fingers. I'm not a fake nail kind of girl
Oh I saw it on Guiness Book of Records, it was a nasty long old curled up dried out finger nail on a guy from India,, dont recall the length. Mine are acrylic (pink) long.
LOL!





I have no nails! I bite them off alllll the time!
long? not mine, I can't stop biting them! I got them done professionally and bit the false ones!
On July 8, 1998 (and the record still stands) A man named Shridhar Chillal of Poona, India has the longest firgernails measured at 25 feet 2.25 inches. My nails are not that long at all. They get to be about 3/4 inch and then they start breaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment