Saturday, January 9, 2010

Why do men cut there toe nail with their fingers and women have special scissors?

men are more practical than women , women seem to have a tool for everything they do why is that.Why do men cut there toe nail with their fingers and women have special scissors?
Well, when women do things we want it to be perfect and to do it the right way. So, there are many tools for different things to help do it the right way.Why do men cut there toe nail with their fingers and women have special scissors?
Personally, I use toe nail clips. I don't understand how you can cut them with your fingers.


.
I didn't know that. I'm a woman and I use my teeth to cut my fingernails and toenails.
Uhh not every man cuts their toe nails with their fingers... I live with 4 boys and they all use nail clippers








You're just weird
  • kiss lip gloss
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment