Saturday, January 9, 2010

How fast do finger nails grow?

i have a nail biting problem. but i wanna give myself a french manicure for a christmas party (just the polish not the fake nails) so do you think my nails will grow a decent length by the 22nd? and no i dont wanna get them done i can do it myself i've done it before and it looks pretty niceHow fast do finger nails grow?
Nails grow at an average rate of 0.1 mm/day (1 cm every 100 days). That means that in7 days, your nails will grow about 0.02 inches, which probably means that your nails won't be a decent length by the 22nd.How fast do finger nails grow?
dont bit your nails and other peoples nails grow at different rates. sool
They actually grow 3 inches a year for everbody.
if u stop biting them they might grow a little - but not very


long
Hi Bee, I know my fingernails grow really fast. If you are like me,yes they will be ready by the 22nd.





Clowmy
I have a nail biting problem too. And to answer your question...VERY SLOWLY!
Typing questions or answering other people's questions on Yahoo answers speeds up the process of nail growth. Keep typing!
  • kiss lip gloss
  • sun mask
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment