Saturday, January 9, 2010

What can I take to strenghten my finger nails?

You can start by taking Calcium Pills or drinking more milk. Then


there nail hardener, top coat , base coat, yada, yada. Then I went to Zellars and found a box of 4 for rel cheap, and they're all nail hardeners. The clear 1st use twice, and I'll give u 2 tips, when you put the clear on also put it behind r nail 4 double protection, %26amp; always after you wash r hands push cuticles back 4 30 seconds. Clear on, 2 coats, chose r colour, let dry, %26amp; repeat


the clear as a top coat. My nails r longer than they've ever been!


I hope this helps u out and it's nice to have long nails, eh?


diana dWhat can I take to strenghten my finger nails?
vitamin E, either in suppliments or topical.





Also, there are vitamins you can buy OTC that are specifically for nail and hair growth.What can I take to strenghten my finger nails?
u need to take Calcium in aNY form available. It is in lemon, oranges etc in natural form. Lacking in calcium means weakness in bones,nails etc.





Make sure ur diet is proper no junk foods. Most of the junk or fast foods spoils the health in many ways.The timing of ur eating should alos be proper like an alarm clock


Breakfast - 8 AM


Lunch - 1 PM etc according to your clock.
Drink lots of milk and take a vitamin. They actually have Hair, Nails, and Skin multivitamins now. I believe they are made by One Source.
Sally Hansen has a variety of products. Personally, I like to use their Nailgrowth Miracle.
Prenatal vitamins! My doctor started me on prenatal vitamins recently and I've had to cut my fingernails within 2 weeks! I've never had nails, they've always been soo thin they'd break before getting longer but now they're getting thicker and growing fast. My hair is also growing fast and looking better. My mom always would swear by vitamin E capsules. She'd break them on to her nails and rub it in good but that never worked much for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment