Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do you like to paint your finger nails black? Why?

I often see people with black finger who seem to like it but most are unsure why. And if they know, its always a different reason. Deep down, it may mean they like the gothic image. For those of you who are not, why do you like to do it? and for those of you who are, what does it mean for you?Do you like to paint your finger nails black? Why?
Because Black is my favorite color.


I feel its a unique color in nail paints.,very few people like it.


I always like to be seen as unique %26amp; I feel its style n fashion.


I dont do what people do, I do something creative.Do you like to paint your finger nails black? Why?
Im not goth but i am what ppl would call alternative.. im always in black,it makes me feel comftable,this extens to my nails...i would feel/look weird in say PINK NAIL VARNISH.....yuck!

Report Abuse



I don't do it, but my girlfriend does, and I love it! It doesnt look good on all people though, so if it doesnt work wit your look, then it just looks stupid.
I dont like to paint them black, but a nice dark colour gives an edgy look that pretty pink doesn't.
it rock dude,, sometimes people express their selves in everything like in fingers
i don't even bother using black. It looks evil, kinda reminds me of witches....lol, no offence though, it's just terrible.
no, I don;t like it
I paint my fingernails black for the same reason that someone that likes pink may paint theirs pink.....because i like black.


I am not a ';goth'; by any means but i feel comfortable in black and also occasionally paint my nails red.





So my point is that I paint my nails black because I like black and it matches my clothes.
No because I can't see them at night
No, it makes them look dirty when I take the polish off or as it wears off.
no...they are becoming too common..... and look unclean and well...unnice [is there a word like that????] you should go against the trend and still be fashionable .....have an indivisuality ...


:)
No...natural is BEAUTY!
i like it on my toenails cuz you can't tell when they're dirty eeeeewwwwww
it saves having to clean the dirt from under my fingernails
no is alright, endless i have a reason to which i don't
Because i can.
I don't normally paint my nails but i do have black nail varnish which i use when I'm going on a night out and it compliments what i'm wearing. I am not a goth or anything, i just like the way it looks with my clothes.
No.


Black is Devil's colour.

No comments:

Post a Comment