Saturday, January 9, 2010

Do you have white spots in your finger nails? What does this indicate?

Good things' are coming your way? Well...maybe. A General Physician can help you with this. The other answer is right. It's a fungus caused by your nails not getting dry underneath. A GP will prescribe an anti-fungicidal cream that work great!Do you have white spots in your finger nails? What does this indicate?
White spots on fingernails and underneath fingernails


are a form of fungus. OTC Creams do not work


on this particular fungi. You may have to see a doctor


and ask him for Lamisil, a prescription drug used


for this purpose.Do you have white spots in your finger nails? What does this indicate?
I remember reading something about the white spots and I think it had to do with a deficiency of potassium.
I think it's when your finger has been injuried in some way.
i have these too and so do pretty much everybody know, i dont know what it means though
My mother told me that it means many blessings, coming towards your way.
I've heard that it's because we don't drink enough water.

No comments:

Post a Comment