Saturday, January 9, 2010

I have really short finger nails, is there any way for me to stop bitting them ( and make them grow also)?

I've had a problem with bitting my nails since ever since I can remember. It really looks disgusting and I want to stop, but HOW!!!I have really short finger nails, is there any way for me to stop bitting them ( and make them grow also)?
Biting your fingernails increases your risk of illness due to fecal escherichera coli bacteria. So munch all you want, your body will make more, if you eat jell-o.I have really short finger nails, is there any way for me to stop bitting them ( and make them grow also)?
i have the same problem...well i used to just have a friend or family member thats always around you watch and make sure you dont bite them and try to keep your hands working doing something cause as long as your using your hands you cant bite your nails right. and if you just take your vitamins your nails will begin to grow. TRUST ME!! :-)
At drugstores they have this stuff in a bottle that makes them taste like garlic, and it taste horrible every time you go to bite them. It supposedly makes them harder too.
OK...first go to Wal-Mart and go to the cosmetics isle...and look for clear nail polish that heals your nails...then soak your fingers in vinigar or nail polish remover and everytime you put your hands in your mouth you will get this nasty taste and you will eventually quit lol
get a manicure every week. You will be too ashamed to show the girl doing your nails that you bite them, and you will let tehm grow. besides they will look so nice, you won't want to ruin them! Good Luck!!!
Cover you nails in nail polish remover, that way, when u try to bite them, u will taste that disgusting crap and u wont do it, and i also use clear nail polish, it helps mine grow out
short fingernails are VERY CUTE!!!


(and polish limpid or pink nails polish is very good on short





fingernails)





buy no really short really short will make you to bitting them





first,keeping them long and cut them short(no really short)


(only cut all white fingernails After thet your finger should is only





have pink fingernails but will have some white on top)





so you will not bitting them
Well to get the nails to grow try stop biting them but evidently you have and its hard. I know I was in your shoes once. A friend of mine told me to dab some gasoline in a rag and wipe it on your fingernails. This may sound gross but every time you put your hand near your face you will either smell gasoline and stop the biting or if the gas bypasses your nose and heads straight for the mouth then a slight taste of gas will be enough to rid you of your habit. It worked for me and I haven't bit my fingernails once that i remember that is in 10 years and my fingernails are really healthy looking now. You will be able to stop the gas in a few months even if you have a really bad habit

No comments:

Post a Comment