Saturday, January 9, 2010

Painful finger where i ripped the nail?

I recently ripped the corner of my nail into the edge of the skin on my index finger. It was only minor but was sore. But days later it is still very painful, it doesnt appear to look infected but it looks like its trying to scab up to heal, but whats worrying me is i have shooting pains in my finger. Im aware that its trying to heal but i dont want to give myself blood poisoning or anything. Its only a minor cut so the shooting pains and stiffness are making me wonder. Is it anything to be concerned about. ThanksPainful finger where i ripped the nail?
Trust me you will be fine. Sometimes pressure around the area (a bandaid) can make it feel better. I wouldn't involve myself in any throwing or catching activities unless you want to tear the whole theng off.





It will be fine just dont pick at it dammit! :)Painful finger where i ripped the nail?
It sounds like you ripped a hang nail too far. Just give it time, I promise you'll be okay, it's nothing to worry about unless you're a hemophiliac and your blood does not clot.
Try painting on some of that liquid bandage stuff to protect the quick from trauma while the nail regrows.
I suggest you consult a Doctor so that you can have peace of mind.
put a plaster on it :) and rest it

No comments:

Post a Comment