Saturday, January 9, 2010

Girls, does your finger nails always match your toenails when you polish them?

mine never doGirls, does your finger nails always match your toenails when you polish them?
no hardly ever. right now my nails are pink while my toes are purple.Girls, does your finger nails always match your toenails when you polish them?
No...whats the point? Everybody will probably see your nails all the time...but not your toenails unless you wear sandals year round...
Nah.


nails are usually just clear, toenails are always a random bright/bold colour.
Never. :)
no i always go lighter on my fingers than on my toes
i dont polish them
Nope.
nope
no
i hardly ever polish anything... but when i do it's just my fingernails. so no.
i never paint my fingernails so i guess that'd be a no.
I don't paint my toe nails.

No comments:

Post a Comment