Saturday, January 9, 2010

Is it rude for someone to chew there finger nails off & spit them on the floor?

I seen this guy chewing his nails off %26amp; spitting them on the floor in the mall. Nasty sucker!Is it rude for someone to chew there finger nails off %26amp; spit them on the floor?
I think that is absolutely disgusting, yes i feel that is def very rude!!!Is it rude for someone to chew there finger nails off %26amp; spit them on the floor?
That is very rude. They should ask if you'd like to have them before discarding them. Some people don't know how to share.
yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck !!


its so rude !!
it's so rude.disgusting also.
Obviously it is rude!
Very nasty.
Oh my God, that makes me cringe. Not to say I haven't done it myself before, but absolutely never in public. I was in a pretty full subway the other day and someone was clipping their nails and just letting them fly everywhere. That dang sound was making me cringe. Needless to say everyone cleared out and was disgusted. So to make a long story short I guess I'd say do those things at home!
well in public yeah


But i do that at my house, hey it's MY house not yours
I'm sure it's probably considered rude, but I'm also sure I have a bad habit of doing it!!
Its extreamly rude!
Rude, gross, disgusting, in total poor taste. Sorry you saw this.

No comments:

Post a Comment