Friday, April 30, 2010

How fast do your finger nails grow?

I'm not sure, I always bite them the second they appear.


I bite them until they bleed.


But, I bite them everyday- so it must be pretty fast.How fast do your finger nails grow?
lady please stop with ur horrible frikn questionsHow fast do your finger nails grow?
MM per 2 minutes
i can grow a whole new nail from bed to tip in about 5 months. i dont know how fast or slow that is.
every week i've to chop them
not very!
I cut it every week.
fast
I need to cut my nails once every week.
pretty fast
I donno?


comparing to global warming?
1/2 inch per month
very fast and i'm a guy my mum sas that i should be a girl cos my fingernails and i can't bite them cos i have braces
My nails was slowly to grow...


Around more than 2 week...


*-*
my nails grow so slow as hell
I don't cut them every week, they grow quite slowly
The same speed as my toe nails.
Like bamboo!
Loads faster than my fingers, mmmmm, how strange.
not that long beacouse i always bite them everyday lloloool
1 cm per week
very quickly hun, or that is how it seems
PDQ! I can watch them grow!
Mine usuially grow about a 1/32 '; a week. (Just guessing)
Very Fast
Faster than a speeding bullet!!
Not very fast..coz i always end up nibbling them off!
I think I read some where that your finger nails can grow a half inch a month and your toe nails grow a quarter inch. Thats an average
They seem to be growing faster lately. I have to cut 'em about once a week. Must have to do with menopause. Hah!Anybody else's seem to grow faster as you get older? Oops. Sorry to answer a question with a question! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment