Friday, April 30, 2010

When u bite off u finger nails how long do's it take to grow back?

i dont chew my finger nails but sometimes i do when i get stressed out!!!! and now they hurt every time i chew i chew the the deep and they really sting help me!!!!!When u bite off u finger nails how long do's it take to grow back?
I do that all the time!!! all you have to do is just let them grow out for a few days. And when you feel like biting them bite them. Don't bite them off though. That's what I do I just press my teeth down on the actual nail. My mom says that it's not a good thing but I think it's better than actually biting off my finger nails.





some facts:


spit dissolves your fingerr nails thus, making them weaker


milk helps them grow





tips:


you should chew gum instead =]When u bite off u finger nails how long do's it take to grow back?
It should grow out in about a week or so, but its not good for you to bite your fingernails cuz it will mess up your teeth.
  • kiss lip gloss
  • make up application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment