Friday, April 30, 2010

What about getting finger nails for the up coming Holiday ???

I need something all I have is stuble for my nails ......................What about getting finger nails for the up coming Holiday ???
How is this to do with general health, do you really need advice about fingernails, get a lifeWhat about getting finger nails for the up coming Holiday ???
seems like a big waste of money to me - but my nails grow so fast i have never needed falsies, but they do look nice...maybe some with decorations for christmas...get wild with it, have then airbrushed designed....now that is cool
I have the same problem. Ive been biting my nails for years so whenever i let them grow they become really brittle. the best thing that ive found is to get fake nails. make sure you get them very short, because if not they will fall off. If you continue to get fake nails eventually your real nails will grow. once they have grown out you can get a silk wrap applied to them to make them even more beautiful. good luck. i hope this helps.
I would get them if I was you. They will build your confidence and might help you feel pretty I know I always feel a little better when I do something for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment