Friday, April 30, 2010

How can i make my finger nails grow quickly?

All you have to do is not bite them and basically drink and eat lots of calcium. It also depends on your age. If you are older, you can take calcium supplements but if you are younger I would ask your doctor. Also, there are plenty of fingernail polish brands that carry nail growth, repair, and strengthening products. Hope this helps1How can i make my finger nails grow quickly?
rule #1 dont bite them!!!!


rule#2 take your vitamins!!


rule #3 eat a balanced diet


rule#4 use nail growing treatments with caution








your nails should be growing soon:)How can i make my finger nails grow quickly?
take a long bath with your hands underwater.


guranteed to grow your nails!!


im a dishwasher and my nails grow fast with the water...
hi i started using Sally Hansen Maximum Growth plus Nourishing Nail Color today and it works! hope this helps!!
nutra-nail
push your cuticles back

No comments:

Post a Comment