Friday, April 30, 2010

I bite my finger nails really bad, which acrillic nails would work well?

Hello everyone. I want to try and kick my habbit of biting my nails, and I think If I get fake ones then mabey that would help? Which kind stay on longest and are the toughest? Should I do it myself or get someone to do it for me? Is it expensive to get someone to do it? Thanks, have a great evening!! :)I bite my finger nails really bad, which acrillic nails would work well?
If you have someone do your nails (the acrillic kind) they stay on for about 3 weeks. Most places charge about $30 but, if you go to the nail place in walmart stores they are only $22! They last just as long and I am sure that will help you with bitting your nails.I bite my finger nails really bad, which acrillic nails would work well?
i would strongly suggest to stay away from acrylic nails...they wreck your nail plate badly...look around and see if any spa's are doing ';bio sculptures nails'; they are 5 star rated for a healther alternative to nails...you can get extentions with silk and they still feel like your own...take it from me i specialize in them....the product is from south africa....
I have the same problem. Maybe if they made them out of iron eh? We'd have chipped teeth then. LOL
http://www.beautyweb.com/beauty_solution鈥?/a> try this link,it will help.
I used to bite my nails and they looked awful. Now they look nice and they are real so i don't have to spend all my money at the nail salons. You can grow your own and they will look good- this is what I did





1- Shape up what is left of them or trim with clippers


2- Apply some Hard-As-Nails $2-3 dollars


3- Put some vinegar on your fingers it taste really bad


4- When they start to grow if they are soft trim them again


5- Apply more nail hardener and keep them polished, it comes it all different colors


6- File your nails and keep an emery board handy just in case . Put lotion on your hands and admire your beautiful fingernails. Spend the extra money on your hair or clothes!





Good luck
you should try buying those nail polishes that taste very bad so that you no longer want ti bite your nails
uh yea

No comments:

Post a Comment