Friday, April 30, 2010

Where is the correct place to cut my finger/ toe nails in my house and at what length?

I don't know what the proper room in your home to cut your nails in is but I would say NOT the kitchen.





You should cut just above the white of your nail and avoid rounding the corners very much or it puts you at risk for ingrown nails and trust me you get a bad one you won't be happy you have it.








Once you cut past the white into the pink, your nail is forever changed as to how it grows back so avoid going past the white. When your corner grow back they grow to the sides if you cut the sides. This is a big one for causing the ingrown.Where is the correct place to cut my finger/ toe nails in my house and at what length?
LOL well if you live alone i say where ever you want. But its best to clip them over the toilet or a trash can while in the rest roon and to the edge of your skin. If your prone for in grown toe nails leave it slightly higherWhere is the correct place to cut my finger/ toe nails in my house and at what length?
do it in the bathroom or your bedroom. My finger nails grow faster than toe %26amp; I like going to the spa where the cute nail tech holds my hands oh yeah %26amp; i can flirt.


I'm barefoot in my dress shoes (tight) %26amp; kept my toenails in check cause i dont like clippin, but the tech decided to pull my shoes off %26amp; clipped them
well it is up to you this ? is a bit ... well not needed...


where is up to you and how long? well everyone has different taste it is up to you .... just to keep them healthy then just have a bit of the white tip over the edge.....


but really it is up to you just don't bite, or chew
  • kiss lip gloss
  • make up application
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment